Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Diary of Dexter the Dog

Dear diary Tuesday 3
  • AM 7:00 Good morning everyone, running through the house, my favourite thing.
  • AM 8:00 Pat time, favorite thing.
  • AM 9:00 Morning sleep time.
  • AM11:00 Tug of war, my favorite thing.
  • PM 1:00 Afternoon sleep my favorite thing.
  • PM 3:00 Family time, trampoline time my favorite thing
  • PM 5:00 Licking time, my favorite thing.
  • PM 7:00 Dinner time, my favourite, favourite, favourite thing.
  • PM 9:00 Time to go outside, not my favorite thing.  
  • PM 11:00 Bedtime yes! my favorite thing (snoring.......).
  • AM  1:00 Puppy dreams, my favourite thing. GOOD NIGHT.

2 comments:

  1. That is a cool piece of writing. Puppy dreams that is cool and nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is really cool Daniel, it has a bit of humour which is great. Well done.

    ReplyDelete