Friday, October 18, 2013

Flexibility

On Monday we got a box and a piece of wood we tested our Flexibility. Last week on Friday I got positive 5 and to day I got positive 8 and that is better. The main Muscles we are trying to do is our ham strings, Lower  back, Calf and Arms. We did a positive side and a negative side that is 30 cm big. I think that I can make a change in my Flexibility if I keep doing my stretches that we are doing and I should improve each time we do it.

Monday
Positive 5
Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday
Positive 8

3 comments:

  1. Nice Daniel. That is what you call an improvement. I didn't even improve in fact I went back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Daniel. You wrote a very clear description of what we did. You must have done the stretches very well, you improved by a lot! Since we are still doing the stretches, how much more do you think you can improve by?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Daniel, you improved more than me! I only went up 1.5 cm. If I were you I would be very proud of myself.

    ReplyDelete